STEPHAN HINZ / //
- 11/11/2014 - Wow, that are amazing news. "DOCH" (Stephan Hinz & Philipp Ruhmhardt) is the 4th most played underground track at ADE2014 :-)
- 11/07/2014 - Today is the release date of my first solo ep on Pan-Pot's Second State label. It's getting huge support by Nicole Moudaber, Pan-Pot, Karotte, Pig&Dan and many more. The release is available on Beatport, in every good vinyl store and via iTunes (+ an exclusive bonus track).
- 14/10/2014 - Tomorrow is the night: The first time ever premiere of me playing live at the Second State Showcase @ ADE 2014. Check all info here.
- 08/20/2014 - I'm premiering my first ever live act at Second State @ ADE on the 15th October 2014 together with Pan-Pot, Gregor Tresher, Clint Stewart and Joey Daniel.
- 06/26/2014 - Time for an update...well, a lot happened since the last post. I'm working on my first live appearance ever (premiere will be in October), I did some trailer music in the last weeks (more to come), I wrote some imaging music for a Suisse tv show, I wrote a shit load of new electronic music and my release together with Philipp Ruhmhardt is out on Pan-Pot's Second State label. And it's getting HUGE support by Pan-Pot, Dubfire, Monika Kruse, Pig&Dan, Slam, Karotte and many many more. Buy on Beatport and in every good vinyl store.
- 04/01/2014 - There are a couples of remixes on their way, I'm heavily working on my next Kling Klong release and on a lot of other music and there's a new Mikks up there in the Soundcloud player.
- 01/13/2014 - I did some advertisement jobs and a bunch of remixes in the last weeks that will hit the world soon and my long awaited "When The Cheese Is Gone..." release on Kling Klong Records is finally in the stores today. It comes with amazing remixes by Paul C & Paolo Martini and by East End Dubs.
- 11/10/2013 - Download for FREE: Mixmag Germany and Mixmag UK bring you the Stephan Hinz Remix of Martin Eyerer's "The Cake" as download for FREE.
- 10/30/2013 - The feature film "Komasaufen" is on TV this evening. 20:15 o'clock on "Das Erste"/ARD. I had the pleasure to deliver the electronic music for it.
- 10/28/2013 - Out now: Stephan Hinz - The Paths We Take on Arkitekt/Renaissance. It went straight to #13 in the Beatport Chill Out Top 100. It's coming with a nice remix by Rob Mello. Get it here.
- 09/16/2013 - Out now: Piemont - Give It Up (Stephan Hinz Remix) on Selador Records. Get it on Beatport.
- 09/09/2013 - At the moment Stephan is working on another movie project that will hit your tv somewhere around X-mas 2014.
- 08/12/2013 - Stephan just finished his upcoming EP for Kling Klong Records. Now it's gonna be remixed and then soon in every good record store.
It's not very unusual for Stephan Hinz to disappear from the release radar for quite some time just to come up with a release or remix on one of the finest labels for electronic music on our little planet. Speaking with his own musical voice led him to releases alongside such illustrious artists like Pan-Pot, Sasha, Faithless, John Digweed, Oliver Koletzki, Extrawelt, Gui Boratto, Dusty Kid, Robert Babicz, Trentemoeller, Martin Eyerer and many more on labels like Second State, Kling Klong, Renaissance, Boxer, Audiomatique, Stil Vor Talent, Buzzin' Fly, etc.
His track "DOCH" together with longterm friend Philipp Ruhmhardt is one of the summer tracks in 2014 and is played by literally all the big shots like Adam Beyer, Carl Cox, Dubfire, Maceo Plex, Chris Liebing, Monika Kruse, Slam, Pig&Dan and much more. "DOCH" was the 4th most played underground track of ADE2014.
Besides being a producer for electronic dance music, Stephan writes music for movies and advertisements.
Stephan is on air since 1999 hosting the weekly radio show "DASDING Plattenleger" on Germany's very own radio DASDING. The show is available every Saturday to Sunday night from 12am to 4am all over Southern Germany by FM and to the world via web streaming on www.dasding.de. In that little radio show Stephan welcomes every week guests like Timo Maas, Carl Cox, Marc Romboy, Josh Wink, Ellen Allien, Four Tet, Mouse On Mars, Pan-Pot, James Holden, Sven Väth and many many more.
As dj, Stephan played in clubs like Watergate, Kiesgrube and in countless other clubs and big festivals like Amsterdam Dance Event, Nature One, Kazantip, Electric City, etc.
Stephan is part of the Riverside Studios Berlin family. For more information check riversidestudios.de.
You like what I do? Awesome - then I'd be really glad about you following me on your favorite social network. Thank you!
Please send promos to promos (at) stephanhinz.de.
For any other requests please use hello (at) stephanhinz.de. Thank you :-)